Thursday, October 9, 2014

My New Art Projects


                                                           My Abstract Paintings.. 

Painting was my favorite.. But stopped it as soon as I entered my 10th Standard and until now, I have never touched the colors, paint brush or canvas. After a long time, I recently started working on it but soon realized that the skill for holding paint brush became pretty difficult for me. Meanwhile i am working on that, I started on the Abstract painting with Acrylics and I am loving it..

Bright emotion of Lava 
(Inspired by Brigitte König)


Ganesh on my Abstract Paint..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your paintings and your documentations as well. Keep up the good work!!

Raj Kiran Mattewada said...

Thank you Akash :)

Unknown said...

awesome Raj !